Do you want to find out what you’re capable of?
As a leader, would you benefit from:
- A confidential, independent, supportive environment where you can reflect on your working experience and gain powerful new insights?
- Being encouraged and supported to make behavioural changes which will increase your personal and business impact?
- Creating greater meaning and purpose in your working life?
- Being stretched to develop more authenticity as a leader?
- High quality, independent feedback from someone who really listens and understands what makes you tick?
At Brightlife®, we believe that individuals who engage a professional coach achieve their goals faster and more effectively than if they were left to their own devices. Our clients report increased self-awareness, enhanced performance, and greater well-being as a result of our coaching.
How does it work?
Your Brightlife® Coach will not tell you what to do, teach you or train you. Instead, they will form a partnership with you based on mutual trust, honesty and respect.
All Brightlife® coaches are trained to globally recognised standards and Brightlife® holds membership of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Your coach will:
- Listen deeply
- Ask thought-provoking questions
- Provide feedback from their observations
- Challenge you to stretch yourself in new directions
- Support you
- Build your confidence
Your coaching relationship will be like no other relationship in your working life. Your coach is not a consultant, colleague, peer, line-manager, employer or direct report.
This impartiality clears the way for a powerful alliance that will enable you to achieve your goals.
Does it work?
The aim of any coaching is sustainable learning and behaviour change for the coachee which endure beyond the duration of the coaching itself.
At the beginning of our relationship, we will ensure that coaching objectives are aligned with business strategy. In addition, we use a personal balanced scorecard approach to help clients identify the issues they wish to focus on and to provide a tangible measure of progress.
Read how our Executive Coaching transformed one Senior Leader here.