Lego Serious Play ®
What is LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® Method?
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® method is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem-solving technique for organisations, teams and individuals. It has been developed by Robert Rasmussen and The LEGO Foundation.
Do you need to :
- Get difficult conversations and decisions on to the table?
- Help a new or existing team form a healthy, productive dynamic?
- Foster innovation and fresh thinking?
- Articulate team and organisational culture?
If so, Lego Serious Play is a great tool to :
- Maintain 100% participation in discussions
- Increase team understanding without frustration
- Deal with tough and complex issues in a constructive atmosphere
- Find an answer or solution that a team can fully commit to
- Ensure balanced contribution
Does it work?
LSP has produced outstanding results for our clients such as dramatic improvements in team dynamics and creative breakthroughs. It draws on extensive research from the fields of business, organisational development, psychology and learning, and is based on the concept of ‘hand’ knowledge. Using this approach for thinking, communication, and problem-solving will generate a high level of engagement, participation and enjoyment.
LSP can be provided as a stand-alone service as well as being integrated into our leadership and team development programmes. To download an LSP factsheet click here