“Not finance. Not strategy, not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.”
Patrick Lencioni, author of “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team”
As a leader, would you and your team benefit from:
- Accelerating your performance?
- Developing and sustaining a healthy team culture?
- Deepening relationships within your team and with your stakeholders?
- Having the time to think about how you do things, rather than always being busy doing them?
- Generating new solutions and strategies for the challenges you face?
- Being stretched to develop more authenticity as leaders?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of the above, then our Team Development approach will be a fantastic solution for you.
Brightlife® offers a unique process for developing your team. We combine group dynamics, team coaching and 1-1 coaching to unlock your team’s potential and drive business results.
Every team is different, so our approach is entirely bespoke to your needs. Your dedicated Brightlife® consultant will take the time to understand you and your business to ensure that the objectives for your team’s development are aligned to the business strategy for maximum business and personal impact.
What does this mean in practice?
Your Brightlife® consultant is not a line manager, peer, or stakeholder. They are an external resource dedicated to facilitating the development of you and your team. Their impartiality and independent support means they will provide a powerful alliance that enables you to achieve your goals.
Your Brightlife® consultant will :
- Design and facilitate activities that develop your team’s awareness, behavioural choices and performance
- Facilitate sessions that focus on business strategy and issues
- Build your confidence and effectiveness as the team leader
- Provide objective feedback about the dynamics of your team – and the part you play as a leader
- Provide team and individual profiling as appropriate to your team’s development objectives
- Work with you to identify coaching and development needs for individual team members
Throughout, they will listen deeply and ask questions which will help you think differently about the challenges you face.
Is it right for my team?
Team Development is not an easy option. It will take courage and commitment.
Your Brightlife® consultant will not tell you what to do with your team, teach you or train you. They will challenge you and your team to develop the teamwork critical to your success and support the team in making behavioural changes that last.